If you are experiencing technical issues with Encompass Elements, please contact the following:
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8am to 5pm EST.
Encompass Elements Support Menu:
Encompass Elements Home page:
Valuable information and support can be found under the Encompass Elements SUPPORT menu. This is a main menu option on the home page. You can find answers to the following questions:
- If you have questions on your order, contact the Encompass Elements SUPPORT TEAM via the "Questions on Order" link.
- If you have process questions, view our Frequently Asked Questions link, to find answers to common questions about the system and/or process.
In addition to the main menu options displayed on the homepage, the Encompass Elements homepage has special features including
Encompass Elements general announcements, brand specific announcements, as well as a link to the training manual and the order check list.
In addition, the homepage will display orders placed by the user and because Table Top and Banners is a lending program, a return due date that
corresponds to the order will also display. The order number will be a link to the Order History’s Destination Summary page.
Click on the order number to access the page.
The Destination Summary page allows user to:
- Reprint a return label for returning the order
- Request an extension for an order
- View the list of items included in an order
- Access the detailed information of an item by selecting the highlighted item code or camera icon to open the detail modal
- View the returned order UPS tracking numbers and the corresponding status for each number
New Order, found under the ORDERS main menu heading, is used to request and submit a special order, which is defined as a single submission of items.
- Encompass Elements orders are specifically items needed for an upcoming convention or community event.
- The orders are shipped with the expectation that the user will return the items to the distribution center in a timely fashion in order to allow other users to order the items for their conventions and community events.
- The orders will be shipped via UPS Ground unless special circumstances require premium air shipping.
- The user is required to select a by or on delivery date prior to selecting the items needed.
- Requesting the delivery date needed prior to selecting the items allows the distribution center to determine if the items are available. The availability is directly dependent on all users returning the items on or by the 30 day deadline.
Outdated and On-Hold Search:
- View your order activity from the past 180 days.
- View the contents of your order by clicking on the Order Number.
- View the package delivery information by clicking on the tracking information link.
- If order is in “Pending” status, accessing the Order via Order History allows for modification of the order.
- Modifying the order includes revising the requested delivery date needed for an order; adding or removing items from the order basket or revising the ship to address.
- In addition, the user can cancel any order that is in pending status by selecting Cancel Order on any of the pages in New Order: Select Shipping, Add Items, Change Setup and Summary.
- Important to note: modifying an order does require the user to complete all of the steps for submitting an order. Closing the page without continuing all the way through to submission will result in cancellation of the order
While there is an Outdated and On-Hold section of new order, allowing users visibility to items placed on hold or
destroyed within 3 months of the current date, the additional menu item “OUTDATED AND ON-HOLD” found on the homepage,
gives users access to a report detailing items that may be on hold or destroyed within the previous 12 months from the current date.
They can select specific brands or an item and also select all dates (defined as 12 months prior to current date) or a specific date range.
With administrator access you are granted additional functionality that the field associates do not use.
Certain functionality is further restricted based on your job function and permissions from the brand marketing teams.
Below is a summary of that functionality.
Vendor Order – defined as a single submission of an item or items in larger quantities to
be shipped to a vendor for refurbishing, kitting or third party fulfillment.
Inventory – The INVENTORY submenu provides options for Inventory Maintenance, Allocation Maintenance, and Item Category Maintenance.
Order Shipment History can be found under ORDER HISTORY menu. Admins can view individual orders for all users. The current month’s orders auto-populate the main page of Order Shipment History.
You can search by order number or if using additional criteria i.e. territory, name, address, select Advanced Search to enter criteria.
Reports – Under REPORTS heading there are several reports available. The list of reports may vary depending on access level assigned admins.